[Insight-users] Binary Image segmentation

gkaremore at scai.fraunhofer.de gkaremore at scai.fraunhofer.de
Sat Aug 4 00:24:26 EDT 2007

yes I have tried with HoughTransform2DLinesImageFilter to extract 2D lines
from binary image, But it is not able to detect correct lines , in fact it
detects falls lines.

I think the parameter variance of the accumulator blurring (default = 5)
and  radius of the disk to remove from the accumulator (default = 10) has
to be set properly . Can any body tell me the significance of these
parameter with respect to hough transform. I also would like to know on
what criterion it has to set so as to get correct line detection.

My input image is binary consisting of a square (lines are in white color)
with black background.

My command line arguments are: input.png out.png 4 3 8

I have tried with number of combination of last two parameters, but no
significant change occurs.

Any help will be appreciated ....

Sincerely
Gopal