[Insight-users] ITK example problem

付文宇 fuwenyu at emails.bjut.edu.cn
Wed Apr 25 13:03:23 EDT 2007

Hi everyone:
   I am learning ITK now. I follow the book "ITKSoftWare.pdf" to do an example in
"...\InsightToolkit-3.2.0\Examples\DataRepresentation\Image\Image2.cxx". My os is
windows xp professional and I use Microsoft vc++ 6 as my IDE. When I run this
example an error of  "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'itksys/SystemTools.hxx': No such file or directory " takes place. I searched the
file of "itksys/SystemTools.hxx" in  my computer and no such a file in my pc. When
I build ITK using CMAKE I didn't choose EXAMPLE as "ON".Do it cause this problem?
Or there is   other causes?

   Thanks in advance
   Fu Wenyu
   2007.04.26