Fwd: [Insight-users] Compile time error in wrap_vnl_file_matrixPython.cxx

anirudh vij anirudhvij at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:44:59 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anirudh vij <anirudhvij at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 25, 2007 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] Compile time error in
wrap_vnl_file_matrixPython.cxx
To: Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>

hi,
i have got the same error on building on ubuntu as well as fedora.if the
problem is not the python version,then it could be that you are giving make
-j 4 (4 parallel compiler instances)
after you clear this error,i expect your installation will be stuck with a
linker error around 83%.please tell if you manage to resolve that.
try with gcc 3.4.