[Insight-users] FFTW in IJ testing environment

Jakub Bican jakub.bican at matfyz.cz
Wed Apr 25 07:54:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

regarding my submission in IJ (
http://insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D6%26order%3Drating%26revision_display%3Dcombined&pubid=138)
- is there a version of ITK in IJ testing environment that is compiled with
FFTW library?

I know that there were some problems with vnl fft implementation - and they
are probably causing failures of tests of my code (
http://public.kitware.com/InsightJournal/Testing/Sites/PCM/Insight_Journal_Automatic_Testing_System/20070423-1328-Experimental/Test.html)
- the
same results appear even on my machine when i use Vnl.

So - is there some possibility to compile and run tests of my submission
with FFTW-enabled ITK?

I want to check again what is wrong with Vnl FFT implementation - any hints
are welcome.

Regards,

    Jakub