[Insight-users] Re: long time delay during implementation of MathematicalMorphologyBinaryFilters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Apr 21 17:57:31 EDT 2007

Hi Alireza,

A an structural element of radius 15 is Hughe !!.

That easily explains that your processing is taking so long.

Are you sure that you need such a large structuring element ?

What is the size (in pixels) of the image features that you
are trying to eliminate ?

What is the size (in pixels) of your image. ?

Please let us know,