[Insight-users]problem with ItkConnectedThresholdImageFilter

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 07:25:18 EDT 2007

hi luis and all users,
  I try to apply ConnectedThresholdImage filter to segment the fiducial
markers of my MRI image but the output image of mine is completely
black.I choose the coorect position for seed point and I think that I chose
a correct threshold values.The input of the algorithm is a 3D volum
image which I made it by ITK from a series of DICOM Slices of MRI in
format of DCM  and the output which is completely black is DCM also.can
anybody tell me whats wrong?
  I forget to state that I remain the pixeltype as float when I instantiat the image.
  Alireza