[Insight-users] New User Requires Help

Himadri Sarkar himadri.sarkar.cse10 at itbhu.ac.in
Wed Apr 18 03:15:26 EDT 2007

Hello ITK Users

I am new to this ITK stuff and am not able to get exactly how to start
working on it.

I have installed cmake
I have build ITK(The build is around 1GB took more than 1 hr)
further I am able to run the HelloWorld example

I wanted to know is ITK a library sort of thing or is there any GUI for it
in which we emulate graphics.

I also want to know what is VTK and how it can be used with ITK, further is
it a supplement to ITK or its an independent application.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated and obliged.

--
Himadri Sarkar
M-Tech Dual Degree Part-II

Mob +91 9889888088