[Insight-users] How to suppress warnings?

Elena Pavlovskaia elena.pavlovskaia at otismed.com
Tue Apr 17 22:01:30 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am using the DiscreteGaussianImageFilter in my application with
parameters:
  SetVariance( 4.0 );
  SetMaximumKernelWidth( 6 );

I am getting a pop-up window with the warning:

WARNING: In ...\itk
2.4\source\insighttoolkit-2.4.1\code\common\itkGaussianOperator.txx, line 54
itkGaussianOperator (0E1FD590): Kernel size has exceeded the specified
maximum width of 6 and has been truncated to 7 elements.  You can raise the
maximum width using the SetMaximumKernelWidth method.

I don't want to see this particular warning. Yet I want to see any other
warnings.

(I am getting lots of those warnings from DiscreteGaussianImageFilter
because I execute it multiple times. I won't be able to notice any new
warning among them, which might be important for me.)

Is there a way to suppress selected warnings yet leave all the other
warnings?

Thank you,

Elena