[Insight-users] Warning: CMake is forcing CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG to ......

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 17 12:17:45 EDT 2007

Hi Lars,

You can see the compilation flags by running CMake
and passing to Advanced mode.

    or

by using a text editor to see the content of the
CMakeCache.txt file that CMake creates in the binary
directory where you built ITK and VTK.

Once you modify the flags you just need to rebuild
ITK or VTK. There is no need for deleting the binary
directory.  That being said, if you modify the flags,
that will trigger the recompilation of the entire
project... so you may as well start from scratch in
a brand new directory.