[Insight-users] which version of ITK uses IJ testing system / how to select it

Jakub Bican jakub.bican at matfyz.cz
Tue Apr 17 10:58:01 EDT 2007

Thanks Zack for revealing to me the build errors of my submission in IJ.

I was investigating the errors and i found out that they are very probably
caused by compiling the project with old ITK release.

ITK 3.2.0 or CVS version is OK for my project, but for example ITK 3.0.1 is
too old.

Please,
what version is available in IJ Testing Environment? Is there a
possibility to switch to different version?

Thanks in advance,

    Jakub