[Insight-users] WrapITK and Java

Jaety Edwards jaety at cs.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 16 17:25:13 EDT 2007

Hello all,
I've been playing with Java and WrapITK for a bit, and while it seems
quite useful, I've always been a little worried by this sentence from
the WrapITK readme:

"Currently, WrapITK only supports Python properly; Java and Tcl
libraries build correctly but the Java and Tcl support classes for

I'm not sure whether this means that there are some hiccups I need to
watch out for, or whether there are still fundamental problems with
wrapping for Java that will at some point raise their head. I was
hoping that someone who knows more than I do could help expand on what
road bumps I should expect to see if I decide to try and use WrapITK +
Java.

Thanks,
Jaety Edwards