[Insight-users] building problems

Surya Prakash ds_prakash at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 12 05:07:56 EDT 2007

  Hello All,
Recently I have downloaded ITK from net, I could build the core.
When I tried to compile 'imageviewer' I am getting the following message

--------------------Configuration: ITKFltkImageViewer - Win32 Debug--------------------
Generating fltkTimeProbesCollectorGUI.h
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
Error executing c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.

ImageViewer.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I am interested in compiling and running' segmentationRegiongrowing' Application provided in the 'Applications' Package,
In the Visula studio Environment, it is not shown at all, even if am trying to generate project files for that application thruogh CMake, it is is not generating. where I am going wrong.

Please help me.

regards
Prakash