[Insight-users] I need itkVTKPolyDataReader.h file

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 11 12:51:49 EDT 2007

Hi Tony,

   These files are in the Code/Review directory of ITK.

If you don't want to download the updated version of ITK,
you can get ITK 3.0, or ITK 3.2 from the download page.

You can also get individual files from the WebCVS interface.

Just click on the "download" link on top of the version that
you want to download:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/itkVTKPolyDataReader.h?rev=1.3&root=Insight&view=log
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/itkVTKPolyDataReader.txx?rev=1.7&root=Insight&view=log