[Insight-users] Install Errors with WrapITK

Jaety Edwards jaety at cs.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 9 12:35:06 EDT 2007

I am trying to build itk 3.2 with the WrapITK wrappers for Java, and I
get the following error from CMake. I've tried googling for clues, but
without much success. I am building on a 64 bit amd machine, RHEL 4.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what might be going on?
Thanks,
Jaety

**ERROR FOLLOWS**

 CMake Error: Attempt to add link target SwigRuntimeJava of type:
 MODULE_LIBRARY
 to target VXLNumericsJava. You can only link to STATIC or SHARED libraries.
 To allow linking of modules set CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY to 2.2 or lower