Antwort: [Insight-users] Pasting a 2D slice in a 3D volume (Analyze image)

matthias.honal at uniklinik-freiburg.de matthias.honal at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Wed Apr 4 03:19:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

you can use the PasteImageFilter to solve your problem. Before, the
CastImageFilter has to be used to cast your 2D image into a pseudo 3D image
with the extend of 1 in the "new" dimension.
I hope that helps.

Regards,

Matthias

             "Samanta T."
             <itkproblems at yaho
             o.com>                                                     An
             Gesendet von:              insight-users at itk.org
             insight-users-bou                                       Kopie
             nces+matthias.hon
             al=uniklinik-frei                                       Thema
             burg.de at itk.org            [Insight-users] Pasting a 2D slice
                                        in a 3D volume (Analyze image)

             03.04.2007 09:30

Hi all,

I am new in ITK. I encountered a problem when I was trying to paste a 2D
slice in a 3D volume which is in Analyze (.img, .hdr) format.

Actually, firstly, I extracted an slice from this 3D volume and applied a
simple image filter on it and now, I want to paste it back in its place
inside the 3D volume. I tried both "pasteimagefilter" and "tileimagefilte"
and in both cases I received error. For the case of "pasteimagefilter" the
source and destination images apparently cannot have different dimension
and for "tileimagefilte" there is an exception error when the writer filter
tries to be updated.

I appreciate if anybody help me for this problem.

Regards

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.