[Insight-users] problem with vtkActor2D: Image Upside-Down

Luca Tersi lucatersi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:14:34 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to build an FLTK application to register a 2D fluoroscopic DICOM
image (.dcm) with a CT 3D cad model of a joint. The image should be in the
background, and the user should be able to move the CAD with arrows or
mouse. I'm at the beginning and at the moment I'm just reading the image
with ITK and showing it using vtkImageMapper, vtkActor2D and
vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor. Unfortunately the image appears upside-down and
to dark. Do you know why? I tryed also to use vtkImageActor: the color is
ok, but the image is still upside down and it rotates with the camera (I
don't want this!! only the CAD model will have to rotate..).
Thanks
Luca

--
Luca Tersi