[Insight-users] QuaternionRigidTransform SetRotation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 2 17:43:22 EDT 2007

Hi Tony,

As we pointed out in a previous email:

You *DON'T NEED TO INVERSE THE TRANSFORM*.

When you are doing PointSet to Image registration
the transform that you compute is the one that maps
the points from the fixed point set into the coordinate
system of the image.

Therefore, once you finish the registration you simply
need to pass the same transform to the TransformMeshFilter.

The output of the filter will be a point set that is
registered to the image coordinate system.