[Insight-users] Re: Image registration choising import

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 2 17:37:49 EDT 2007

Hi Alireza,

Segmenting fiducials is a separate problem in itself.

If the number of fiducials is small (e.g. less than 10)
you could simply ask a user to click on them. That is,
combine ITK and VTK, for example, and gather the coordinates
of the fiducials insteractively.

Yes, the input files for the IterativeClosestPoint examples
are text files that have x,y,z coordinates per row, and one
row correspong to one of the points in the PointSet.