[Insight-users] ITKImage

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 28 12:17:33 EDT 2006

Hi Grace,

The full description of this example, is available in
the ITK Software Guide:

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Please keep in mind that the Software Guide and the
source code of the examples in Insight/Examples are
one single entity. The PDF document is generated
directly from the examples.

You will get a larger benefit from the Examples if
you study them by reading their corresponding section
in the ITK Software Guide.

In this case you should read the "Data Representation"
chapter, and the "Image" section.