[Insight-users] ImageRandomIteratorWithIndex

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 26 09:50:28 EDT 2006

Hi Gheorghe,

ITK Random Iterators are *not* templated over a region.

Look for example at the declarion

template<typename TImage>
class ITK_EXPORT ImageRandomConstIteratorWithIndex :
     public ImageConstIteratorWithIndex<TImage>

in

Insight/Code/Common/itkImagerandomConstIteratorWithIndex.h

The family of Random iterators derive from the
ImageConstIteratorWithIndex, that is also templated over
the ImageType. No regions are used as template arguments.

Looking at the Doxygen documentation may help you to
clarify the use of template arguments of this iterators:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageRandomConstIteratorWithIndex.html