[Insight-users] WrapITK and python : FFT computation

Vincent Page vpage at univ-ag.fr
Fri Mar 31 05:44:44 EST 2006

As you can see, I discover ITK and generate a lot of emails...
sorry for the noise

Right now, I succeeded the segmentation of a DICOM slice
and would like to compute the curvature of the contours
of my segmented object.

A solution might be to use the FFT of the segmented image.
If someone has another idea, it would be welcomed...

Anyway, if I want to compute a FFT, the documentation talks
about itk::VnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter
I guess that it would be called in python + WrapITK

itk.VnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter

But this doesn't exist.
Is it due to my installation of ITK or to WrapITK
(or either my installation of WrapITK...) ?

Sincerely,
    Vincent Pagé.