[Insight-users] Bugs in InsightToolkit-2.6.0

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Mar 29 18:13:30 EST 2006

Yan,

See this post
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-March/017113.html

That change occured between 2.4.1 and 2.6. Not much that can be done
about it cause the file format decided to break backward compatibility
by changing its spacing/origin representations from float to double, but
if you want, you could revert this change in your local ITK source tree.

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/IO/vtkStructuredPointsWriter.cxx?r1=1.39&r2=1.40

-karthik