[Insight-users] Re: Questions in identified pieces.Still me.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 28 13:52:32 EST 2006

Hi 方元元

1. Is the following text:

    "itkGradientMagnitudeImageFilter is not a member of  itk"

   the exact error message that you get ?

   if so, then the problem is that you typed

         typedef itkGradientMagnituedImageFilter

   instead of

         typedef  itk::GradientMagnitudeImageFilter

2. When you build VTK for Wrapping, you should use the Release
   compilation option.

   Do you really need Tcl wrapping ?

   if no, I would suggest you to disable the VTK wrapping.

3. When you say that your project with VTK doesn't work now
   that you turned SHARED libs On, you are probably not putting
   the DLLs in your PATH. You will find instruction on  how to
   add your dlls to your PATH in the ITK FAQ.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#How_to_set_Windows_DLL.27s_on_the_Path