[Insight-users] Dicom Serie

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Mar 26 10:49:58 EST 2006

Hi Stephane,

Please read the ITK Software Guide:

       http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You will  find the details about how to get and set the MetaData
Dictionary of DICOM Series in Section 7.12.4, in pdf-page 334:

   "Reading a 2D DICOM Series and Writing a 2D DICOM Series"

The source code illustrating this example is avaiable at:

      Insight/
          Examples/
                  IO/
                    DicomSeriesReadSeriesWrite.cxx

If you are interested in how the dictionary is managed internally
by ITK, you may want to look at the code in:

          Insight/Code/IO/
                   itkImageSeriesWriter.cxx

around lines  350~370