[Insight-users] trouble with Borland and ITK

emmanuel.orvain at pierre-fabre.com emmanuel.orvain at pierre-fabre.com
Fri Mar 24 05:34:00 EST 2006

Hello ! I'm a french student

I explain my trouble :
I try to compile ITK2.4 library with the borland compilater 5.6, and it
doesn't work.
So I try to compile ITK2.4 with the borland compilater 5.5. It works.

Then I try to create a Borland project with the Borland Edition 6, which
use the
borland compilater 5.6. And I have too many errors of compilation.
I must work with bortland 6 because in my team, everybody use borland 6 :(
So I give up.

Has anyone run itk with borland compilater 5.6?
Is there other open source libraries to realise a 3D segmentation?

Excuse me for my bad English, Emmanuel Orvain.