[insight-users] problems when trying the examples in ITK (and thank Alex. :))

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 17 12:04:44 EST 2006

Hi 方元元

Welcome to ITK !

Please follow the instructions on the Welcoming package:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

In particular, read the Tutorial session "Getting Started"
and read the first two chapters of the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You will find there detailed instructions on how to configure
ITK with CMake, how to build it with your VC6.0 compiler and
how to use ITK from your projects.

Note that CMake will generate the Visual Studio project file
for you. You don't need to modify any option or setting in
the project file once it has been generated by CMake.

 Regards

     Luis