[Insight-users] Failure to build FLUID in ITK+FLTK

Eugene Guo yguo2006 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 14:52:31 EST 2006

Hi,

I tried to build the applications coming with ITK package, and turn USE_FLTK
on when configuring CMAKE.

However, when I compiled it using MSDEV 6.0, there is always a build error:

"Build : warning : failed to (or don't know how to) build
'C:\ITK\InsightAppBin\Morphogen esis\fluid'"

I double-checked the configuration, FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE is set to the
correct path of fluid.exe where it is created.

Please Help.

BTW, following are the versions for different toolkits:

ITK version:  2.4.0
FLTK version: 1.1.7
Cmake: 2.2

Thanks.