[Insight-users] cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 14 14:03:29 EST 2006

Hi 王昊一

How did you configured the Registration example ?

Did you write a CMakeLists.txt for it ?

or

Did you configure it in place ?

Note that if you build the examples without taking
them out of the ITK source tree, then the way of
configuring them correctly is by running CMake at
the top of the ITK binary directory and enable the
option "BUILD_EXAMPLES".

You shouldn't have to touch manually the configuration
of your Visual Studio project.

You will find useful to follow the Tutorial sessions:

     http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular the session "Getting Started":

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/index.htm