[Insight-users] lost on itk_binary_path: need compass!

Willy Thumber willythumber at verizon.net
Sat Mar 11 12:16:03 EST 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to get started with ITK on a Mac running OSX 10.4.5.  I've
installed the packaged release and then built ITK in a separate
directory.  I used the CMake parameters described at:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/
ITK_Configuring_and_Building#CMake_Configuration_for_Mac_OS_X .
I can get the installation example to work but when I try to run the
first example in the book, I receive a series of errors stating that
a number of header files can't be found.  I looking through the
archives, I found suggestions that I might need to change where the
itk_binary_path is pointing in my cmakecache.txt file.
Unfortunately, I can't even find that parameter in cmakecache.txt.
Do I need to write it in myself or am I perhaps going about this all
wrong.  Thanks.
Willy