[Insight-users] DICOM : ITK or VTK

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Mar 9 08:34:28 EST 2006

Frank,

	Do you have permission to share this image ? If so could you send it to
me ? That'd be the easiest way.

	If not, could you send us a dump of the header using
'DicomImageReadPrintTags' (you can find it in the Examples/IO dir). And
parallel to that send us how you instanciate the itk::Image.

Thanks
Mathieu