[Insight-users] MRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter

Steffi Meyer saufi25 at web.de
Tue Mar 7 07:06:47 EST 2006

Hello everybody!

I have some problems with the MRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter. I already had a look in the mailing list, but
find nothing helpful (only one email from 2002 with some line numbers and explanations). I also had a
look at BiasCorrector.cxx & itkMRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter.txx.
I want to correct 2D and 3D data. Can anybody give me hints which options or parameters I have to set?
Short code fragments would also be helpful.

Thanks very much.