[Insight-users] How do you set up scripting of ITK, VTK and KWWidgets?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Mar 3 15:23:58 EST 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 20:49, Kent Williams wrote:
> Honestly I'd rather stay with ITK's included tcl wrapping, because my
> organization is a contributing member of the Insight Consortium.

It will be submitted to the insight journal (I hope soon) and hopefully
integrated to InsightApplication. Once it will be done, I can see no reason
to keep the current wrapping system in the ITK tree.
Using the current wrappers for prototyping become quickly frustrating - I
think (but not hope) you'll see that by yourself soon :-)

> But I
> will at least build it and see what it's like.

Great :-)