[Insight-users] CMake problems

Kalle Pahajoki kalpaha at st.jyu.fi
Thu Mar 2 10:10:13 EST 2006

Hi

I'm trying to compile the latest ITK on windows with mingw. First I
tried with CMake 2.0.6 which is already on my machine. The configuration
goes through, but CMakeSetup crashes when trying to generate the (unix)
makefiles. I figured I'll try with the latest cmake, and installed 2.2.3.

Now, with 2.2.3  I went through the configuration and tried to generate.
At that point it warned about CMAKE_COMMAND not being defined. I skipped
the error, and unsurprisingly, the compiling (with make) didn't work
afterward. Obviously the problem is with CMAKE_COMMAND not being
defined. Is this a problem with my cmake or ITK installation, and what
could I do to get the proper Makefiles generated? I'm not sure if
CMAKE_COMMAND is the only missing variable, but if it is, I guess I
could hardcode it somewhere. But where?

Kalle

definition not smart enough to debug it.        -- Brian W. Kerninghan