[Insight-users] Min Max Curvature Flow Filter radius

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 29 18:08:56 EDT 2006

Hi Amithesh,

The code currently does not expose this option to the API,
but you can add it with a minimal modification.

What you need is to expose the SetRadius() method from the

         itkMinMaxCurvatureFlowFunction

at the level of the

         itkMinMaxCurvatureFlowImageFilter

Just add a SetRadius() in the ImageFilter that delegates
to the SetRadius() of the FlowFunction.

If you look at the current code of the Function in lines
47-59, it should be clear how to modify the class.