[Insight-users] FLTK problem --fltkImageViewerGUI.h missing

Shlomo Kashani shlomo_kashani at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 11:01:46 EDT 2006

OK,
I managed to solve this problem and cmake successfully created the project
file. On my first attempt to compile GaussianFilter project the following
error was generated:

Compiling...
liFilterConsoleGUI.cxx
GaussianFilter.cxx
C:\priv\data\ins\tp\InsightApplications-2.8.1\Auxiliary\FltkImageViewer\fltkImageViewer.h(20)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'fltkImageViewerGUI.h': No
such file or directory

I did search for the file  fltkImageViewerGUI.h but I guess it is a
generated file and I could not find it anywhere. Does that indicate there
was a problem with my build?

Thanks,

Shlomo.