[Insight-users] Insight Journal Latex Style

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 24 19:51:03 EST 2006

Hi Toon, John,

Thanks for pointing out to the method that can be used for making
conditional the lines that manages the inclusion of figures.

This has been incorporated in the Latex template.

Note that we had to move the lines from the InsightJournal.sty
file into the ArticleTemplate.tex file because they must be placed
after the "\begin{document}" statement.

Jim:  with these changes, the template still builds using the
       Makefile (that uses latex), but I run into problem using
       pdflatex directly. I'm probably missing something obvious.

The template has been updated in the NAMIC sandbox and in the
tgz file at Kitware public ftp. Both are referenced from:

http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/IJ-Article-Template

   Could you please take a look at building the ArticleTemplate
   by using pdflatex  ?