[Insight-users] What head files should be included in a project?

悦溪李 yuexili at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:07:50 EST 2006

hello,

I built a project based on ITK and VTK using VC++.NET,
but found it's bothering to add .h file to it though the way like
"menu project->properties...->C/C++->general->additional include
directories."

As a new in ITK, I added the include file according to the example given by
InsightToolkit-2.4.0 and InsightApplications-2.4.0,
which include lots of directories.
As a result when it compilered to errors or warings, I was troubled.

Why they include so many child directories as well as their parent
directories?
So were there some easier way to do this?
Can I include the root directories only?

Thanks for your time!

Chris Lee