[Insight-users] Interpolation of grid positions

Steffi Meyer saufi25 at web.de
Tue Feb 21 04:08:00 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have a question about interpolation of grid points. I compose a
big volume out of 2 part volumes. I iterate over the big bounding
box and then I have to interpolate the calculated index coordinates of
the 2 volumes. I know the 4 mentioned interpolators in the ITK Guide.  But
is there also an example available? I want to use the linear or b-spline
interpolator.

Thanks very much.