[Insight-users] Can not open itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.h error?

Chunyan Jiang chunyan.jiang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:35:29 EST 2006

Hi, all,
I tried to compile ITK example E:\ITK\InsightApplications-
2.4.0\FuzzyConnectedness, outside of InsightApplications-2.4.0.
I configer it in CMake, and open .dsw file in MSVC++6. When I build it,
there is one error:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImage.h': No such file or
directory

I add ITKCommon to CMakeLists.txt
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(FuzzyConnectedness ...

This error is figured out. But another error comes:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '
itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.h': No such file or directory

I don't know whether I should add some other ITK lib file to
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES. But which one?
Or there is some other problem?

I look forward to seeing some replies.

Thanks!