[Insight-users] SOViewer can't find FILK location.Is it a bug in SOViewer ?

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 08:57:13 EST 2006

Hi, all ITK :

Have anybady ever build SOViewer in VC 6.0 and Windows XP?
I am building SOViewer with CMake,and the option USE_FLTK and USE_VTK is
turning into ON status.
When I  press the configure button,
CMake can't find my FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE and FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR.
If I choose these option and press the configure botton again,
CMake can't find FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY, FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY, FLTK_GL_LIBRARY,
FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY.
I know that I MUST choose and set these option by hand,
and after these CMake can be done successly.

BUT,is'n it a strange situation?

Because when I build InsightApplication with CMake ,it can find these
information directly
,but can not in SOViewer.

Other reason that I encountered is when I build Darcy project.
When I build  Darcy project with CMake,it can't find FLTK_DIR either,
this situation is the same with SOViewer,and
if I set those information,it has a error for " FLTK11_USE_FILE not found ".

Is it a bug in FLTK or SOViewer ?

Plese give me some suggestion. I will give you immense gratitude.

Thanks :)

Wordon