[Insight-users] fltk callback problem

wapur.com wapur at wapur.com
Fri Feb 17 11:17:04 EST 2006

Hello,
I am tryig to assign a callback to a slider. It works as below if I write direcly to the main function without any class declaration.

Fl_Value_Slider* slider11;
slider11 = new Fl_Value_Slider(10,10, 10, 10, "slider11:");

void slider11_cb(Fl_Widget* in, void*){...;}
slider11->callback(slider21_cb,NULL);

But then i start to write a class named eubStudio.

void eubStudio::slider11_cb(Fl_Widget* in, void*){}

and I when I try to assign this function to the slider in a function of this class I got the following error
slider11->callback(slider11_cb,NULL);

error C2664: 'void Fl_Widget::callback(Fl_Callback (__cdecl *),void *)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void (Fl_Widget *,void *)' to 'Fl_Callback (__cdecl *)'
        None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type

Any ideas?
Thanx