[Insight-users] itkHoughTransform2DLinesImageFilte

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Wed Feb 15 15:28:24 EST 2006

Hello Frank,

Thank you for reporting the bug. GetLines() method in the
"HoughTransform2DLinesImageFilter" assumes the output image pixel type
to be ALWAYS of type float which is a bug. In addition, in GetLines()
method, an output image is defined and its memory allocated
unncessarily.   GenerateData() method takes care of that. I have made
the changes and committed a fix to cvs. Please, update your version and
give it a try. Let us know if it solves your problem...

-Andinet