[Insight-users] 2d-3d registration of fluro to CT scan

rafi rafi_haddad at cs.huji.ac.il
Wed Feb 15 06:27:51 EST 2006

Hi Karthik,

Thank you very much; it is what I was looking for.

However, it seems that the code is not working.
I did what it says in the README file and it fails at run time with an
exception claiming the number of parameters defined was 6 while the
transformation expected 9...

After fixing this, it still does not work and finish after the first
iteration claiming the gradient difference is zero (I followed it in the
debugger) while the 2 images are not the same.

>From the debugger, it seems that the gradient difference is always zero
no mater how you change the parameters

Can you advice what is missing there?

Thanks,