[Insight-users] CableSwig ITK-2-4 INSTALL target not installing gccxml.exe on Windows

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at cpbotha.net
Tue Feb 14 11:49:53 EST 2006

Dear ITKers,

When I install my CableSwig (ITK-2-4 tag) build (Windows XP, VS.NET
2003) by building the INSTALL target in the CMake 2.2.3 generated
solution file, gccxml.exe is not copied to the install location at
all.  Is this deliberate?

Under Linux, the gccxml binary is installed to
INSTALL_PREFIX/lib/CableSwig/bin, along with gccxml_cc1plus.  Under
Windows, only gccxml_cc1plus is installed to that location, but no
gccxml.exe, although this is present in the build directory.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Charl