[Insight-users] correct numarray version for ITK 2.4.1

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at cpbotha.net
Tue Feb 14 05:05:36 EST 2006

Hi Gaetan and Zach,

On 2/13/06, Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr> wrote:
> I have just added a checkpoint which should solve this issue.
> Please, use
>
>    darcs get --partial http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/
>
> and let me now if it works.

The Linux build is coming along nicely, I really like the setup: out
of source ITK, separate out of source CableSwig and separate out of
source WrapITK.  When the build is done I can give feedback, but I
have to admit that I'm  already very positive.

However: on Windows XP with VS.NET 2003, ITK 2.4.1 with the WrapITK
required and optional patches, CableSwig with tag ITK-2-4 (all after
an INSTALL), I get at the final step of configuration with CMake
2.2.3:

"CMake Error: Error Writing
c:/build/WrapITK-VS71/C:/build/WrapITK-VS71/CustomInstall.vcproj.cmake"

Note the path... it has the "c:/build/WrapITK-VS71" twice.  Perhaps it
has something to do with the absolute path trick that you do in the
CMakeLists.txt ("Hackish macro to install a file at an absolute
location, working around a CMake limitation.").  Any ideas on how I
can fix this?

Thanks again,
Charl