[Insight-users] correct numarray version for ITK 2.4.1

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Feb 13 11:06:22 EST 2006

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:21:00 +0100, Zachary Pincus <zpincus at stanford.edu>
wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2006, at 4:44 AM, Charl P. Botha wrote:
>> However, a darcs checkout from under Windows XP with dar cs 1.0.6pre1
>> (non-cygwin version) via "darcs get
>> http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK" gives me the
>> following error:
>>
>> Copying patch 348 of 348... done!
>> Applying patch 320 of 348... Unapplicable patch:
>> Sat Jan 28 19:50:37 W. Europe Standard Time 2006
>> gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
>>   * itkvtk now works
>> darcs.exe: ./ExternalProjects/ItkVtk/Wrapping/Python/itkvtk.py:
>> openBinaryFile:
>> does not exist (No such file or directory)
>>
>> darcs then terminates, leaving the checkout in a non-updated state.
>> Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?
>
> Patch 320 has a step in which there is a file ItkVtk.py and a file
> itkvtk.py in the same directory. On case-insensitive filesystems like
> the one I have on OS X, this fails. I thought windows filesystems were
> case-sensitive, but clearly there's some related problem.
>
> When WrapITK is declared "beta" or whatever, Gaetan will make a new
> partial branch in Darcs so that just the current files (and not the
> hundreds of earlier patches) can be retrieved with Darcs. For now, I
> suggest just grabbing the nightly tarball:
> http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/WrapITK.tar.gz
>
> If you really need a "live" darcs repository of the code, perhaps (a)
> Gaetan can branch it soon, or (b) you can revert patch 320 from your
> linux repository, and then pull from the linux box to the windows box.

I have just added a checkpoint which should solve this issue.
Please, use

   darcs get --partial http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/

and let me now if it works.

BTW, I didn't receive your mail. Is it normal ?
Let me know if I was in the recipients, so I can warn my mail admin if the
mail was dropped.

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)