[Insight-users] Problem viewing deformation field

Warren Liu waliu at vt.edu
Fri Feb 10 11:18:37 EST 2006

Hi all,

I was hoping for some help with my problem.  I am trying to view the
deformation field generated by the DeformableRegistration4.cxx code, but I
can't seem to get the X and Y components to show up in Paraview under the
scalars tab of the calculator.  I am outputting the field in MetaImage
(.mhd) format and have plotted the deformation fields successfully for the
demons and FEM methods.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Warren