[Insight-users] Is it automatically to consider the "Bit Number" in RescaleIntensityImageFilter?

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 07:31:32 EST 2006

Hi,Luis and all:

I have a problem in RescaleIntensityImageFilter.
Because DICOM image is possible in the mode of storage with "12 Bits" or "16
Bits".
However,the RescaleIntensityImageFilter is only set
the maximun and minimun value that the boundary I want to rescale.
Is it automatically to consider the problem in "Bit Number"?

How should I search and understand these related konwledge in ITK?

Thanks.. :)