[Insight-users] new-style ITK Python wrapping

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:52:55 EST 2006

Dear ITK'ers,

On the "new-style wrapping" proposal page [1], there is currently no
information on how I can get my hands on the current implementation.
After more searching, I find two possibilities: [2] and [3].

Could the one and only true implementation of the new-style wrapping
please stand up?

More directly:
1. Which is the implementation that goes with the proposal?
2. Could this information be added to the WIKI page?

Thanks,
Charl

[1] http://vtk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Refactoring_Wrapping
[2] http://cvs.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/itkWrapping/
[3] http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/

--
charl p. botha - http://visualisation.tudelft.nl/
work: c.p.botha%tudelft.nl other: cpbotha%cpbotha.net