[Insight-users] how to build FLTK under vc 6.0

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:25:24 EST 2006

hi,all:

There are some application project using FLTK in the InsightApplications
folder.
I want to build these project,and must build FLTK source archive previously

In some instruction,there are two ways can build FLTK:

First,make the FLTK source archive(fltk 1.1.7) with CMake 2.2,
and then build it with VC6.0.
Second,open the fltk.dsw under the "visualc" folder and build it.

How can I build the FLTK in VC 6.0?
If I build FLTK successly,how to set parameter in my application.
Have any instructions about FLTK for vc6.0?

Thanks.